Financial Statement Audit
We conduct our audit in accordance with Singapore Standards on Auditing (“SSA”) and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (“FRS”).
These standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
This allows the shareholders’ interests to be safeguarded and enhances the credibility of the audited financial statements which is the foundation of a timely and informed decision-making process.
We represent a diversified portfolio of clientele ranging from local enterprises across a broad array of industry sectors as well as non-profit organisations in Singapore.
Our sectors include:
- Beauty Products and Services
- Charities and IPCs
- Clubs and Associations
- Education and Training
- Electronics and Information Communications
- Food and Beverage
- Hospitality, Travel and Leisure
- Information Technology
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Printing and Publishing
- Provision of Human Resource Personnel and Maid Agency
- Retail and Consumer
- Trading and Manufacturing
- Transportation and Logistics
This page was last updated on 17th January, 2020.