Our Accounting team undergo multi-disciplinary training on an on-going basis, giving them an added perspective of issues impacting our clients’ businesses and providing them solutions that address their immediate accounting needs to ensure their competitive edge.
We assist clients to prepare financial accounts, management reports and applicable financial analysis to enable them to understand their financial position in order to make informed business decisions.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Set up proper accounting systems, accounting policies and procedures in line with local accounting and regulatory requirements
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly financial statements in accordance with local and international financial reporting standards
- Perform accounting-related administrative services (e.g. sales & receipt cycle, payment cycle)
- Provide routine and ad-hoc routine financial reports such as departmental reports, variance reports, KPI highlights
- Group consolidation and reporting
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Reconciliation of bank and other accounts
- Fixed asset and capital accounting
- Administer GST compliance
- Administer Corporate & Personal Tax compliance
- Compile proprietor’s accounts
- Special accounting assignments including clearing of backlog accounts, etc.
- Prepare financial statements to meet audit deadlines as well as for submission to banks & financial institutions
- Reconstruct accounts from incomplete records
Do contact us so we could advise you on the aspects in which we could be of service to you.
This page was last updated on 24th August, 2015.